Monday, May 14, 2007

That's what Dreamz are made of


Last night was the season finale of Survivor: Fiji. Earl Cole took it all...ALL 9 votes! Out of the three that were left, he was probably the only one who deserved it. And I use that word lightly. Yes, he played a good game, but he did not play an honest game, as he said in his opening statement to the jury. He was not honest when people asked him "Am I going home tonight". Sometimes he didn't answer, but other times he outright said "No". I was ok with Earl till he made that statement. Why can't anyone just sit there and say "Look, this is a game. I came here to win a million dollars. You don't want to vote for me because you are sitting there and I am sitting here, fine. I would be the same way, but I think I outwitted, outlasted and OUTPLAYED because I am still sitting here. With that said, please vote for me". End of discussion.

As for the jury....wooo weee...I don't know that we had such a hateful group since Sue Hawk in the very first season. If you missed that, I have the quote in one of my earlier blogs. Alex had no right to tell Casandra to "stop talking" (mimicing Alex) when he asked her a question and wanted her to respond. Oh, so he didn't like what she was saying. You know what, I never liked what Casandra was saying, but the fact of the matter is, Casandra was not voted out and you asked her a question. Shut the F*** up and let her respond. I really wanted Jeff to step in, but he didn't. Now let's talk about Lisi...oh my goodness. What is that woman on? Jeff's expression when she was asking to see Casandra's water shoes and whatever else was coming out of her mouth, was priceless. I also was sitting there with a confused look on my face. To say the (very) least, we had a very angry bunch last night at the last tribal council.

We also learned that Dreamz is not a man of his word. I think we have another Jonny Fairplay from Survivor: Pearl Islands. The difference with Dreamz is that he didn't tell everyone that he lies, and he made it to the top three! Jonny told everyone not to believe them and they did, whereas Dreamz asked people to belive him and trust him and they did even when they saw him lying, backstabbing and betraying his other alliance. I really thought he was going to keep his word and give Yau-man the immunity necklace. I guess he knew that Yau could beat him, Earl and Casandra. Enjoy the truck, Dreamz...that's all I'm going to say about that.

So congratulations to Earl, and once again I am jealous of the winner. I would love to be on Survivor, but I think I would be voted out way early. Oh well, I just have to keep looking for another way to win a million....or more....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should go on the next survior Joanne and show them how things are done! And that's all I have to say 'bout that!!!!