Tuesday, May 8, 2007

That's Entertainment!

Or at least that is what it is supposed to be on Dancing With The Stars. Bruno (one of the judges) was absolutely horrible to Billy Ray Cyrus last night. Yes, I am a fan of his (I mean at 45 he is totally hot and a really good singer and actor), and I admit he can't dance, but he too has admitted he can't dance. He has been there this long because his fans love him and vote for him (like I do). But Bruno had no right to call his dance "crap" and totally insult him. Of course I'm surprised anyone can understand half of what he says. Between his accent and spitting, I don't know what he is trying to say. I just loved his line "we are coming to the finals in an important competition".   sound effects of record scratching to a halt     Excuse me? An important competition? This is not the olympics, this is not someone trying to break a guiness world record, this is not someone trying to break into show business. These "stars" are already in show business. Earth to Bruno! This is a show entirely for entertainment! And you my friend are NOT entertainment.

On the other hand, The Bachelor has been providing me with lots of entertainment. I know these women are doing this to find their soul mate, husband, love of their life and Andy is doing this to find the woman he can spend the rest of his life with, but it is quite the entertaining show. Amber went home last night and she has no f*ing idea why. Her words, not mine. I don't really know why Andy strung her along when he knew that she was too young for him and that it would be a problem. See he is not only looking for the love of his life but he is looking for a woman who can be a Lt.'s wife, and that is not an easy role. I know because my best friend is married to a man in the Air Force and there is a huge part to play being the wife of an officer. Amber is not ready for that role and Andy saw that when she was at home and with her friends. Her aunt can tell him 50 times how mature Amber is, but the fact is that she is young and does have a lot of growing to do. At this point I am not really sure who he is in love with. The editing always throws things off and I am not really sure if Tessa is really falling in love with him. He says that he sees potential in her, but to me that says "You would make a really good officer's wife". He truly has chemistry with Bevin but she seems emotionally unstable as she is the one who has cried the most out of the three left. It's hard for me to call this one, but as of last night I think he wants Tessa. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: