Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lost At Sea

I know it seems like I've been lost at sea because I haven't blogged in a while. It is because I was on vacation and life has been pretty busy. But that doesn't mean I have stopped watching reality TV. I have not given up on that! What I am talking about is Pirate Master. For the last few weeks I have been wondering why 48 Hours has been on at the time Pirate Master is supposed to air. I didn't see any announcements on CBS, didn't see anything in the TV Guide, and since I don't read enough news (entertainment news or otherwise) I didn't see anything there either. It wasn't until I decided to look at CBS' site and found that the last two episodes were online. Then I searched for a time that it would be on TV and only saw "Online Exclusive: New episodes Tuesday on CBS.COM".

Well, thank you very much CBS for alerting the public to the removal of this show and that it is only going to play out online. I agree that this show does not warrant another season, which is why I also stopped blogging about it, but I want to see what happens. After reading the message boards I found that I am not the only one upset by this move. So I have to be upset, along with my fellow fans, and watch it online now every Tuesday.

So I watched episode 9 and episode 10 and was thrilled to see that Azmyth was set adrift, and there are now no officers for the captain. It was very interesting to see Jay nominate Christa for captain instead of wanting it himself. I guess he figures he won't be hated if he's not captain. Nessa was my favorite because she is such a strong player and hasn't stabbed anyone in the back, but alas, she was set drift last week. Out of everyone left I am hoping that Louie makes it to the final and gets the votes to be the Pirate Master. Of course if we are going to base votes on who acted the most like a pirate and deserves it in that sense, then I guess it would have to be Jay. Let's face it, Jay played the game hard, strategized, stabbed people in the back, got other people to do his dirty work and nobody is the wiser. Now is that a pirate or is that a pirate?

Although I won't have Pirate Master every Tuesday night on my nice big flat screen TV and will have to watch it on my [much] smaller computer screen, I will have Big Brother 3 times a week as well as Big Brother After Dark every night. I am so far behind in blogging about that, but have kept up to date on it every night. So much so that I am so far ahead of what they are even showing on the weekly episodes. Tonight will be fun to see if Daniele put Eric on the block in place of Jen. From what I saw last night, I deduced that she did even though I did not hear anyone explicitly say that.

No comments: